Saturday, April 12, 2014

More Texas......my buddies Kurt and Tina's tent

Check out this beautiful space in Texas that belongs to my friends Kurt and Tina Wilhelmi.  I am so lucky to call these two friends.  Not only do they help me set up, haul all my stuff to and from Texas, constantly fix stuff, they put up with me and all my issues!!!!  They are set up down in Warrenton and their show opens about a week before mine.  So normally there are still some good pieces left for me to take to Marburger for my booth.  But, not this time, all this stuff in the photos was gone before my show opened. And before the show was over they were sold out!!!! It just goes to show how well the selling is for us in Texas.  I wanted all this stuff for myself!  Cheers, lauri  







No comments:

Post a Comment