Saturday, October 18, 2014

Kyle and Maggie's wedding. 9/14/14

Katie and I arranged all the florals for her brothers wedding and reception in these beautiful coral and cream garden roses. The next picture is of the brides bouquet. I used anemones and dusty miller for a pop of gray and black. Love how they turned out. 


These were the centerpieces for some of the tables I painted mason jars in shades of coral. 
It was a beautiful venue in Greenboro Georgia. 
My beautiful grandchildren Dean and Autumn. 

My son, daughter in law, Dean and Autumn. 

1 comment:

  1. I just love the decoration of flowers in wedding ceremonies, and I had decorated my wedding Banquet Halls with red and pink colour flowers. Infact as a centrepieces on dining table I had selected White and red flowers. The theme of the wedding was just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete