Friday, May 1, 2015

Country Living Fair Nashville And Marburger Farms Round Top all in the same month!

Here are some pictures from back to back shows in April. What was I thinking??? After driving to Texas for Marburger Farms, a week later I packed up, and headed to Nashville for the Country living Fair.  It was my first time to do a country living show. But it was a huge success and I'll definitely do it again. Love this beautiful area of Tennessee and such nice people. So needless to say I'm pooped!!!  So no more shows for a while. Cheers, lauri







3 comments:

  1. Eye candy in abundance! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello bro. I discovered your blog using Bing Search Engine. This is an extremely well written article. I’ll make sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I’ll definitely comeback.
    Programming Sphere

    ReplyDelete