Thursday, April 21, 2011

More Texas Favs

Alice and Jay from Sasser, Georgia are just the cutest couple and the most creative you have ever seen. They make most of their stuff out of old pieces, they are not to be missed. I always have to have something of theirs. They have a store in Sasser, so check them out if you are nearby.



We fell in love with this horse hair chaise, sorry didn't get the name of this vendor.




Another one of my favs is 'Skip to my Loo', always have to check her out. Crazy about these bracelets, made of old silver brushes.

4 comments:

  1. I'm totally loving that chaise too and the
    bracelets, what a clever idea...sigh...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that chaise will haunt me forever!

    hugs,

    shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the first picture, is that a cast iron tub????? I adore it as well as the yellow rose pillow. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those tub chaise lounge that Alice and Jay make! I would love to have one!
    tot

    ReplyDelete