Monday, August 22, 2011

Lakewood 400 Antiques Market August

Hey y'all! I had a great show at Lakewood this month and I want to thank everyone who came out to see me and bought something. This was my last show before I head west to Texas and I had lots of great stuff this time. But, didn't get pictures of it before it was gone. I feel very fortunate to have such loyal customers who come out and buy from me consistently every month. So excited about the response to the dress forms, I sold 6 and my designer friend has ordered another dozen. Yayyyyyy!!! I am not sure when I will be back to this show as I will be in Texas in September and my marathon wedding season starts in October. If I survive that I will be back. Just watch my blog and I will keep you posted. Love you guys! Cheers, lauri








No comments:

Post a Comment